Getting an invitation to a wedding anniversary party can be quite a roller coaster- on one hand, you are excited about being a part of a couple’s celebrations and their special day, and on the other hand, you are tense about what to take as a gift for the couple. Especially young couples. You can just not settle for the same old gifts that the generation before us was happy to receive. It is then that you start scouting online for new ideas. Fret not. We’ve got you covered with 5 wedding anniversary gift ideas for the new age couple.
1. Shopping cards: Gone are the days of giving cash (hello, demonetisation!) as a gift. The best thing would be to give the couple a gift card from an online store or a retail store so that they can shop as per their taste and liking, and pick up something they’d really need/ want.
2. A spa getaway: Most spas these days would be happy to help you gift a spa getaway for the anniversary couple. Book them a date at the spa (as per their convenience) and they would thank you for a day full of relaxation and pampering to no end.
3. Customised leather bags: Leather is traditionally the choice of gift for a couple’s third wedding anniversary. What better than a leather bag with the couple’s initials on it. It is definitely something they would cherish their whole life, and would love to flaunt while travelling too! We love bags from Mahi for this! They have some amazing hand crafted, made in India bags that you can get with your initials on them.
4. Digital photo frame: So that the couple can plug in their pictures with a pen drive and play them whenever they want. There is no better way to refresh those loving memories than looking at the pictures.
5. Indoor plants: The world is moving towards being eco friendly, and there cannot be a better way to propagate this message than gifting indoor plants to the couple. Not only will these help refresh the air in their room, they will also add positive energy in the environment while adding a touch of elegance to the decor.